Incredible

I see the world around me as an amazing, extraordinary phenomenon.

Seven billion people traverse this planet,

Some even venture into the infinite skies above.

I see this world with all its beauty and awe,

All the life it holds, from the smallest organism to the biggest.

I see a world full of life and opportunity.

This planet is astonishing,

From the freezing cold ice sheets of Antarctica,

To the never ending barren landscape of the Sahara desert,

To highest points on earth,

This planet is alive.

People, animals, landscapes and storms.

The world is bustling and thriving.

I see the world around me in absolute wonder.

I know it has its problems,

I know it has its disasters.

Yet, I see its potential.

I see its good,

I see its beauty.

I see the world around me and I am taken aback.

This planet, 

This world, is incredible.


M. H. (Raggy Writes - A Voice in 7 Billion)


Somewhere in the highlands - hills and loch

Comments